Aller au contenu principal
- Import jorbis as a dependenyc of your project
- Read the howto : http://www.jcraft.com/jorbis/tutorial/Tutorial.html
- Copy the source code. It will work, but will only be able to play a sound (not to convert it)
- Look at my JorbisCleanConverter. (https://raw.githubusercontent.com/libetl/soundtransform/master/src/main/java/org/toilelibre/libe/soundtransform/infrastructure/service/audioformat/converter/JorbisCleanConverter.java) and copy everything (you will need to change the catch clauses).
- You are now able to transform an ogginputstream into a wav outputstream using a ByteArrayInputStream class. To get the stream entirely, just do .toByteArray(), you can write that in a file and use it as a real wav file.